Friday, July 25, 2014

The Giant, Gaping Hole in the Ground

On July 7, my extended family and I went to the Grand Canyon! This is better known as 'the giant, gaping hole in the ground' by my cousin.

My aunt said that there are normally two opinions of the Grand Canyon:
                 1) This place is absolutely breathtaking......let's go take five million pictures in every location                              possible!
                 2) Oh, this is the Grand Canyon.  Pretty, now let's go.

I do admit, the Grand Canyon is one of the most prettiest places I have ever seen.  But after seeing one area, you have seen it all. The Canyon has tons of viewing sites, which provides different angles of the Canyon. We went to three.  Oh, did you know that the Colorado River is located in the bottom of the Canyon?  The River looks very calm from far away, but I wonder if it has a heavy flow.  Also, the Little Colorado River, which is a tributary of the main River, was near Naomi House. :) Sadly, the Little Colorado River was dried up, until Monsoon season hit.









1 comment: