Friday, September 11, 2015

Goodbyes and Hagoonee

Goodbyes, I have learned, are absolutely horrible.
I have often heard that we don't say goodbye, we say 'see you later'. But recently, I have gained an irrational fear that when I say goodbye, especially to those I associated with in Kentucky, are people that I very well might not see again.  Many of my friends that I went to high school or college with have moved away to a college that is not in our hometown, or they have moved away to start a new life(I am one to talk, huh?). It just saddens me that people I have developed a friendship with may have reached the end of that friendship.  And that is hard for me to admit because I am really bad at making new friends.
I have yet to make friends here in Arizona, but it shall happen! God will bring me a friend in His time.  For now, I will just love on my oh-so-adorable children whom I love dearly. 

As for the title of this post, hagoonee means goodbye in Navajo...however, there is several apostrophes that are over the letters and I'm not sure how to add those apostrophes in text ;)

See you later, friend!
Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment