Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Let's Trace Ourselves!



I have learned that children love tracing themselves and drawing what they look like, no matter the age. I'm 22 and still enjoy it haha. So for today, we traced ourselves on huge paper and colored it!


This kiddo colored himself red. I can't get over how cute he drew his face. When he saw it hanging up, his face lit up with excitement and he started petting his creation. 


When this little one was coloring himself, he decided to color his shirt. He actually made it look like Batman! (see below picture)

See! How cute is his Batman. It's a Lego Batman. It even has the claw hands. And a Batman symbol. 


On a random side note, she wrapped herself in a nap may and thought it was hilarious. She walked like a penguin 😄


And this little one. She hugged the picture of herself. 

As I have said a ton of times, I can't get over how cute these kids are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment