Monday, May 16, 2016


I will never get over how blessed I am to call Naomi House as my work, as my home.

Quite often, I think that I am absolutely and horribly wrong for this job. But then I see how much my preschool children have grown in every aspect of life, and I realize I helped in their development. I have positively impacted their life, and that is exactly what I came here to do.

My little girls love love love to help me do anything...especially cooking and baking. Anytime I mention it, they run to find chairs to stand at the counter with and help me. Today, we made cookies and scooped the batter up with our hands and put them in a muffin tin. Perfect bite size for children!!!

Seeing their joy with getting to scoop dough, lick it all off their fingers and arms, and even watch the cookies bake in the oven just helps reassure me in where I am supposed to be.

Just look around your life. What is positive? Find that positive thing and hold on to it. There is a purpose for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment