Monday, May 30, 2016

Preschool Play!


Let me tell you....this morning, I was really stressed trying to think of how I was going to manage kids ages 1-6 in a classroom designed for young children. Somehow, I managed with the awesome help of one of our preteens. 



My helper of the day took it upon herself to make an awesome enclosure to our ballpit so the balls did not go all over the room. I think we have a future engineer on our hands!


The little girl had fallen and hurt herself. The boy came to her and started telling her a story from the book to help her calm down. How sweet! 


We had a long music session! All the kids joined in on the percussion instruments and danced away. Talk about cute!


Our youngest tater tot played for the longest time on the piano. He would start dancing while playing. Every time I went to get a video, he quit. But oh man was it cute!!!


Tambourines are truly meant for hats, right?


We found some alphabet magnets and used it to play with! This crazy smart kid was able to tell me what the letters were and their sound when putting it on the board. 


My helper decided to play basketball with the ball pit and it's container. I love their creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment